MAKE YOUR DAY MORE EXCITING - Survive those Hot Summer Days when you drink an ice cold beverage out of a Sunkiss ThermoC Logo Color Changing Pint Glass. Or give yourself a well-deserved break at work and enjoy the color changing wonder. Boost your mood every time you drink out of a Sunkiss Pint Glass...... 2 DESIGNS IN 1 GLASS!
BEFORE COLOR CHANGE - Before pouring an ice cold beverage into your glass you will see a clear-ish Iowa State University logo
DURING COLOR CHANGE - As your glass begins to fill with your cold drink the logo will begin to change color!
AFTER COLOR CHANGE - Once the color changing phenomenon is complete you will be able to enjoy your beverage with the cardinal & gold Iowa State University logo on your brand new glass!
Iowa State University ThermoC Logo Pint Glass
Buy 4 Get 1 Free - Use Promo Code: SUNKISS
- Cold Sensitive Glass
- Logos on Both Sides of the Glass (2 Logos)
- The Perfect Gift!
- Always Know Whether Your Drink is Lukewarm or Cold
- Show off your School Spirit at Home or Work
- Perfect for Your Favorite Ice Cold Beverage
- Amaze family, friends, kids, co-workers and allow them to witness "magic" right before their own eyes!
- Official Collegiate Licensed Iowa State University Product
- A portion of every sale's proceeds gets sent back to the University
- A SEATTLE BRAND
Special Care Instructions:
- Wash Before First Use
- Hand Wash ONLY - Gently wash outside of glass with soft sponge or simply with just water and soapsuds to preserve color changing print
- Avoid using tough or rough cleaning tools on outside of glass
- Avoid scratching glass with sharp objects or picking at design to help maintain color changing print
- Not Microwave or Dishwasher Safe! (Due to the sensitive nature of the color changing print)
- 16 Fl oz/473 ML
- BPA/Lead Free
- Cold liquid needs to be a maximum temperature of 10°C/50°F (cold tap water) in order for glass to change colors
- Recommended temperature is around freezing level -6.67°C/20°F (ice cold water) for optimal color changing
- Note: Before color change, when not in use, logo on glass may change color even without cold beverage inside it due to cold room temperature. Rinse with warm water to change back to beginning stage (clear logo)
- After color change, you might also notice logo temporarily change back to original color (clear) if you touch with your hand due to warm body temperature