MAKE YOUR MORNING MORE EXCITING - Start off your day the right way when you drink your early morning coffee or tea with a Sunkiss ThermoH Exray Color Changing Mug. Or give yourself a well-deserved break at work and enjoy the color changing wonder. Boost your mood every time you drink out of a Sunkiss mug...... 2 DESIGNS IN 1 MUG!
BEFORE COLOR CHANGE - Before pouring a hot beverage into your mug you will see a seemingly regular coffee cup with the Oregon State logos showing
DURING COLOR CHANGE - As your mug begins to fill with your hot drink the school colors will begin to reveal themselves!
AFTER COLOR CHANGE - Once the color changing phenomenon is complete you will be able to enjoy your drink while admiring the OSU school colors on your brand new mug!
Oregon State University ThermoH Exray Coffee Mug
Buy 4 Get 1 Free - Use Promo Code: SUNKISS
- Heat Sensitive Cup
- Logos on Both Sides of the Mug (2 Logos)
- The Perfect Gift!
- Always Know Whether Your Drink is Hot or Cold
- Show your School Spirit at Home or Work
- Perfect for Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, or Your Favorite Hot Beverage
- Amaze family, friends, kids, co-workers and allow them to witness "magic" right before their own eyes!
- Official Collegiate Licensed Oregon State University Product
- A portion of every sale's proceeds gets sent back to the University
- A SEATTLE BRAND
Special Care Instructions:
- Wash Before First Use
- Hand Wash ONLY - Gently wash outside of mug with soft sponge or simply with just water and soapsuds to preserve color changing print.
- Avoid using tough or rough cleaning tools on outside of mug.
- Avoid scratching mug with sharp objects or picking at design to help maintain color changing print
- Not Microwave or Dishwasher Safe! - Due to the sensitive nature of the color changing print
- Please Be Careful When Hot
- 11 Fl oz/325 ML
- Ceramic Mug
- BPA/Lead Free
- Hot liquid needs to be a minimum temperature of 49°C/120°F in order for mug to change colors
- Recommended temperature is boiling point 71°C/160°F for optimal color changing
- Lettering will stay faintly visible as part of the after color changing design