MAKE YOUR MORNING MORE EXCITING - Start off your day the right way when you drink your early morning coffee or tea with a Sunkiss ThermoH Exray Color Changing Mug. Or give yourself a well-deserved break at work and enjoy the color changing wonder. Boost your mood every time you drink out of a Sunkiss mug....... 2 DESIGNS IN 1 MUG!
BEFORE COLOR CHANGE - Before pouring a hot beverage into your mug you will get a sneak peek of the State of Indiana by way of exray inside the outline of the lettering.
DURING COLOR CHANGE - As your mug begins to fill with your hot drink the rest of the State of Indiana landmarks will slowly reveal themselves!
AFTER COLOR CHANGE - Once the color changing phenomenon is complete you will be able to enjoy your drink while admiring a plethora of landmarks and features of the State of Indiana...
State of Indiana ThermoH Exray Mug
Buy 4 Get 1 Free - Use Promo Code: SUNKISS
- Heat Sensitive Cup
- The Perfect Gift!
- Always Know Whether Your Drink is Hot or Cold
- Enjoy the State of Indiana at Home or Work
- Perfect for Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, or Your Favorite Hot Beverage
- Amaze family, friends, kids, co-workers and allow them to witness "magic" right before their own eyes!
- A SEATTLE BRAND
Special Care Instructions:
- Wash Before First Use
- Hand Wash ONLY - Gently wash outside of mug with soft sponge or simply with just water and soapsuds to preserve color changing print.
- Avoid using tough or rough cleaning tools on outside of mug.
- Avoid scratching mug with sharp objects or picking at design to help maintain color changing print
- Not Microwave or Dishwasher Safe! - Due to the sensitive nature of the color changing print
- Please Be Careful When Hot
- 11 Fl oz/325 ML
- Ceramic Mug
- BPA/Lead Free
- Hot liquid needs to be a minimum temperature of 49°C/120°F in order for mug to change colors
- Recommended temperature is boiling point 71°C/160°F for optimal color changing
- From up close you may faintly see part of design underneath black ink before color change
- Lettering will stay faintly visible as part of the after color changing design